Brand new in box! Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm Large Cuff - Automatic Blood Pressure Machine with Led Backlight - Accurate Bp Monitors Kit - 2 Users - 99 Memories with Batteries Included
- Accurate and Reliable - Clinically tested and recommended by doctors and obstetricians for its reliability and accuracy. Durable and long lasting device makes it the perfect health care device for your family.
- Easy To Use - Simply press ON button to start measurement. No complicated setups required. Batteries and Storage Bag included.
- Backlit Led Screen - Monitor your blood pressure anytime anywhere, even in the comfort of your bedroom, without turning on the lights.
- Perfect For Travelling - Our DrKea Upper Arm BP Monitor comes with storage bag, to keep your bp device clean. Perfect size for your luggage, bring it anywhere, anytime.
- Batteries Included - No additional purchases required to set up your DrKea BP Monitor. Comes with a nice storage bag to keep everything nicely without losing it.
Professional Care Made Easy
At DrKea, we bring professional healthcare to the comfort of your homes. All our healthcare products go through stringent quality control checks to ensure its accuracy and reliability. Trusted by doctors and physicians.
- Approved by Healthcare Practitioners
- Trusted Family Healthcare Brand
- Thousands Of Raving Customers Worldwide
Taking Control of Your Health: DrKea K990i
For 2 Users, Stores 99 Readings Each
You can share your DrKea Blood Pressure Monitor with a family member or friend without being confused about your last stored memory reading. Monitor your blood pressures and pulse rate with ease of mind. You may store up to 99 readings for each user and each reading comes with date and time stamp. No more manual recording of your readings all the time!
- Crystal Clear LED Backlit Display: Take reading in the dark.
- Latest AccuRead Technology: Prevents inaccurate usage.
- Large Cuff: Fits 9" to 17" upper arm size.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will the cuff fit my large arm?
Our large cuff is able to fit upper arm size 9" - 17". Measure your upper arm with a cloth tape to ensure the best fit.
2. How will I know if my readings are in or out of range?
There is an indicator on the left side of the screen, "N" means you are in the normal range. Level 1, 2, 3 indicates the hypertension range, from mild to severe with increasing levels.
3. Why does my blood pressure fluctuate?
It's normal for your blood pressure to vary from day to day, up to 20mmHg up or down. It’s also common for it to be higher or lower at the doctor’s office. Be sure to discuss your results with your doctor.
Steps for Accurate Measurement
1. Sit and rest for about 5 min before taking your blood pressure
2. Place cuff on your left upper arm just above your elbow. Ensure that the cuff strap is at your heart level.
3. Press "ON" to operate the blood pressure machine.
4. Do not talk or move around while taking any readings.
- Always take measurement at the same time of the day.
- Avoid exercising, bathing, eating, smoking, and drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages for 30 minutes prior. Ideally, rest 15 minutes before you begin. Your readings will be automatically stored in your blood pressure monitor so you can share them with your doctor.
Why Choose DrKea+?
Easy To Use
One touch button to start using your DrKea BP Monitor. No complicated setup required.
With our latest AccuRead Technology which comes with cuff detection and wrong operation reminder icons, you never have to worry about taking wrong measurements again.
Crystal Clear LED Backlight
Take your blood pressure before getting out of bed, without switching on the lights. Read your results clearly in the dark.
Use Everywhere & Anywhere
Taking care of your health is important wherever you go. Your DrKea Blood Pressure Monitor is the best companion that you should have whether you are travelling or bringing it to your doctor's. It is compact and portable, to let you take control of your health anywhere and everywhere.