Brand new in box! AstroAI Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer （not for Human）, 550 Non-Contact Thermomètre Infrarouge, Temperature Gun with Range of -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃～550℃), Red
The AstroAI Infrared Thermometer Gun quickly reads and displays temperature results thanks to advanced technologies that also allow you to take these temperatures from a safe distance. Professionals use Infrared Thermometer guns for everything from cooking, baking, and barbecuing, to checking engine and tire temperatures in Auto Racing.
Whether you need to check the temperature of a freezer, or how hot the asphalt is on a racetrack, the AstroAI IR Thermometer will do the job! Features like Data Hold, Backlit Screen, and Integrated Laser Pointer make this device so much easier to use, even at long distances or tight work spaces.
Temperature Range: -58℉~1022℉ / -50℃~550℃
Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
Accuracy: ±2% or 2℃
Resolution: 0.1oC or 0.1oF
Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1oC
Response Time: <500ms
Spectral Response: 8-14um
Storage Temperature: -20~60oC (-4~140oF)
1 x AstroAI Infrared Thermometer
1 x 9V Battery
1 x User Manual
- Versatile Design: Innovative Infrared Technology makes it safer and easier to measure the surface temperature of various objects, ideal for cooking, barbequing, auto and home repairs, commercial heating, air conditioning and so on.
- Target Quicker: An integrated laser assists to better locate and get the temperature within 0.5s. It can measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉~1022℉ / -50℃~550℃, temperature unit changed through the ℃/℉ selection button.
- Enhanced Accuracy: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1, meaning it can accurately measure temperatures from greater distances compared to most other Thermometers. Other data related: Accuracy: 2% or 2℃, Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉, Response Time:0.5s.
- Increased Functionality: It is easier to use with upgraded designs like Data Hold, LCD Backlit Screen, Easy Fahrenheit/Celsius Switch. Additional functions 7-second Auto-off, and Low Battery Indication effectively avoid accidentally running out of juice.
- Note: The temperature gun only can measure the surface temperature of inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.