MelodySusie Polygel Nail Gel Kit 50ml x 3 Colors Nail Extension Gel Kit Nail Builder Gel Nail Enhancement Trial Kit Professional Nail Technician Nail Starter French Kit, box has slight damage!
Are you looking for a mutifunctional nail extension gel?
The MelodySusie Polygel Nail Kit is an all-in-one nail extension gel kit that allows you to “bring your beauty salon home” and do your own manicures. Functional, versatile, and easy-to-use, it's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
How to apply?
1. Apply base coat gel then cure it 2 min via UV lamp or 30-60s via LED lamp
2. Pick up some extension gel and put it on dual form
3. Use the brush to dip a small amount of slip solution or alcohol, not too wet or too dry
4. Shape the gel by lightly patting it on the dual form
5. Gently apply the dual form from the cuticle to the whole nail
6. Press gently and remove the excess of gel with a half-dry brush popped off from the sidewall
7. Cure the surface of the nail extension for the 60s, and both sides for 30s
8. Remove the dual form
9. Wipe both 2 sides of the nail extension with the slip solution to remove the tacky layer
10. Shape the nail extension, file and smooth the nail surface lightly with the grift nail file
11. Apply top coat gel, curing for 2 min via UV lamp or 30-60s via LED lamp
Nail Extension Gel
PACKAGE INCLUDES (Starter Kit) :
1 x Clear Polygel -50g
1 x White Polygel -50g
1 x Light Pink Polygel -50g
1 x Dual Form 100 pcs - Different Sizes
1 x Dual Headed Tool - Nail Brush and Spatula
1 x Nail File
1 x User Manual
- Easy Use
- Quick Curing
Quick Curing & Long-Lasting
Polygel dry very fast, the curing time for the LED lamp is only 45-60s and UV Lamp is 2 mins. It will last up to about one month or longer with proper usage.
Warm Tips for Using
Use slip solution or nail cleanser, the poly gel can be picked and formed smoothly, help to remove the stickiness of the nail surface.
About Nail Forms
All of the nail forms are one-off, when you reuse it no longer has any effect because of the stickiness on the nail.
Different Ways to Apply the Nail Extension Gel