New Full Face Snorkel Mask Set, Lightest Foldable Easy breathe 180° Panoramic View Double Anti-Fog Anti-Leak Gear, includes Bag, Camera Mount, Base, Earplugs for Adult Youth, Pink! M
- 🌊 Separate Breathing Chamber is Safer & Minimizes Fog 🐟 The snorkel is divided into 2 separate breathing chambers, no longer inhale the exhaled air CO2. 🐟 The isolated breathing channels push the exhaled air CO2 away from your eyes to prevent fog from accumulating(in physical). 🐟 Natural breathing through the nose or mouth also help keep your visor clear. And an anti-fog coating on the mask’s lens to prevent condensation(in chemical).
- 🌊 Lighter Weight & Easier Snorkeling 🐟 The mask structure is optimized, the lens and frame of the new version are integrated, just only 540g/1.19pounds now. 🐟 The old version is 3-layer sandwich design, so the lens, frame, internal silicone gasket are separated. 🐟 The reduced weight of 100g is approximately equal to the weight of 1 apple, then traveling is lighter and snorkeling is easier.
- 🌊 Non-distorting Lens & Shatterproof Material 🐟 The curved lens that like fisheye distort your underwater vision which is already limited due to natural ripples in the water. 🐟 For minimal distortion and dizziness underwater, we opt the flat lens that show a reality scene and offer a full 180°panoramic angle. 🐟 For the best underwater viewing, we use the transparent polycarbonate to make the most rugged, shatter and scratch resistant lens.
- 🌊 Top Dry System Limits Water Entry & Water Drainage System 🐟 A watertight valve is automatically activated and a ball closes the tube when you go underwater so water doesn’t flood the mask. 🐟 Once you surface, the watertight valve opens to enable you to breathe. 🐟 There is also the water drainage system at the bottom as a spare solution, you can use the purge valve to drain water when the head is raised if water somehow enters the mask.
- 🌊 Right Size Selection & Special Wearing Attention 🐟 Always consult the size chart before buying a mask to make sure it will comfortably fit your face, otherwise an ill-fitting mask is likely to slip, pinch, or squeeze your face uncomfortably. 🐟 Measure the distance of the straight line from the bridge of your nose to the tip of your chin when your mouth is closed. 🐟 Any hair or beard will cause the leak and fog.