New in box! InfinitiPro by Conair 259XRZCY Hair Dryer!
Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results.
- 1875 watt Professional AC motor
- Ionic technology reduces frizz and enhances shine
- 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings
- Concentrator and Diffuser included. Hanging ring for easy storage
Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool
Powerful AC motor
The Infiniti PRO by Conair Ionic Ceramic Styler is very effective, even at lower temperatures, and helps to give healthierlooking, shiny, more manageable hair with maximum styling control. Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet but powerful AC motor delivers fast airflow for styling ease and provides up to 3x longer life. Fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this Infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results.
Ceramic heat technology
Full spectrum, infrared heat works on molecules inside the hair, drying it inside and out. This fast and easy drying process minimizes heat damage and makes hair less frizzy and more manageable.
The ionizing function
Generates a cloud of negative ions that can: - neutralize the generally positive charge on flyaway, frizzy hair. - eliminate static electricity. - contribute to shine.
*As compared to Conair model 213AC
**Compared to DC motor hairdryer models
- 1875 watts
- 15% lighter with new AC motor design*
- AC motor delivers more powerful, fast airflow for styling ease and guarantees up to 3x longer life**
- Ionic technology to reduce frizz and enhance shine
- Ceramic technology safely dries and promotes healthy hair
- True cold shot button to lock in curls, waves & style
- Rocker switches – 3 heat/2 speed switches for heat and airflow control
- Removable filter prevents damaging lint buildup and extends motor life
- Concentrator attachment for versatile, pinpoint styling
- Diffuser attachment for added volume and no frizz
- Limited four-year warranty
- Unit weight: 2.55 lbs
Important 1875 watts operating guide
This appliance is intended for household use only. Use on Alternating Current (60 hertz) only. Standard Dryers are designed to operate at 110 to 125 volts A.C. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Use of this dryer on the same circuit or use with other electrical products or appliances may trip a 15 amp circuit breaker or blow a 15 amp fuse.
Never replace the fuse with one rated higher than the capacity of the circuit. Doing so could result in an electrical fire.
Your dryer is virtually maintenance-free. No lubrication is needed. For proper operating performance, the dryer must be kept clean. When cleaning is needed, unplug the cord, and clean dust and lint from air intake openings with a small brush or the brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner. The outer surface of the dryer should be wiped clean with a cloth only.
Blocked or clogged air intake vents will cause the dryer to overheat. If overheating occurs, an automatic safety device will shut the dryer or the heat off to prevent damage or personal injury. If the unit or the heat cycles off, unplug the cord and allow the dryer to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before restarting. Make sure the air vents are clean.
Storage - Important
When not in use, your dryer should be disconnected and stored in a safe, dry location, out of reach of children. Do not wrap line cord around dryer. Allow the cord to hang or lie loose and straight at the point of entry into the dryer.
Super styling guide
Your best looks begin with a good haircut that’s well maintained. Always treat hair right with superior quality shampoos, conditioners, and finishing products.
1. Shampoo and condition hair with products of your choice. Rinse thoroughly. Towel blot hair to remove excess moisture. Section hair. Using the dryer along with your styling brush, start at a lower setting and direct hot air through a section of hair at a time. Move dryer steadily across each section so that the hot air passes through hair. Direct air flow at hair not scalp.
2. Keep dryer’s air intake vents unobstructed and free from hair while drying.
3. To avoid over drying, do not concentrate heat on any one section for any length of time. Keep dryer moving as you style.
4. For quick touch ups between shampoos, mist hair to dampen it before styling with dryer.
5. When using your dryer to create curls and waves, dry hair almost completely on a low temperature setting, then set your style by switching to the cool setting for a perfect finish.
Body & volume
To create extra volume, turn head upside down while drying. Position the air flow toward the roots for maximum lift. When hair is dry, toss head back and brush hair into place.
Work with hair in sections when creating a super straight look. Using a large round brush (approximately 2-inch diameter), hold hair taut in each section and bend ends slightly under as you dry.
Tousled, natural looking waves are easily created by grasping hair at the roots and scrunching between fingertips while drying.
Styler is very effective
The Infiniti PRO by Conair Ionic Ceramic Styler is very effective, even at lower temperatures, and helps to give healthierlooking, shiny, more manageable hair with maximum styling control.
Powerful AC motor
delivers fast airflow for styling ease and provides up to 3x longer life.
Ceramic heat technology
full spectrum, infrared heat works on molecules inside the hair, drying it inside and out. This fast and easy drying process minimizes heat damage and makes hair less frizzy and more manageable.
The ionizing function
generates a cloud of negative ions that can:
- neutralize the generally positive charge
on flyaway, frizzy hair
- eliminate static electricity
- contribute to shine
Limited four year warranty
Conair will repair or replace, at our option, your appliance free of charge for 48 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials.