New Light-up Terrarium Kit for Kids with LED Light on Lid - Create Your Own Customized Mini Garden in a Jar That Glows at Night! Grows by Day, Glows at Night!
- What is a terrarium? It is a miniature garden within a container that simulates a natural environment. So, let your child discover the beauty of nature by creating their own beautiful terrarium with this all-inclusive kit. Watch as it grows by day and glows at night with the innovative LED light under the lid.
- Grows by day, glows at night: Beneath the lid, there is a built-in innovative LED light that transforms the experience into something magical. At night, just hit the small switch to turn on the light and watch how your terrarium turns into a gorgeous illuminated tabletop garden. You have to see it to believe it! The light can easily be recharged with the included Micro-USB cable.
- Kit includes: Terrarium jar (4 Inchx6 Inch), light-up jar lid, Micro-USB charging cable, clear and easy step-by-step instruction booklet, vermiculite soil, blue sand, river rocks, wheatgrass and chia seeds, small bunny and mushroom miniatures, removable stickers for decoration, spray bottle, and wooden stick to aid in planting the seeds. The ultimate arts and crafts for kids & Stem projects for Kids
A fun and educational gift for all ages: It's not often that a science project can be fun and engaging, but this terrarium kit achieves both! It fascinates children as soon as they pull it out of the box. With the freedom to layer the rocks, sand, soil, and stickers as they please, every child is guaranteed to have a blast.
Create, Build, & Care for your own ecosystem with this one fabulous jar!
The wondrous LED light transforms the experience into something magical!
Hidden beneath the lid of the Terrarium is an LED light. This light is specifically designed to instantly illuminate the interior, transforming your terrarium into a breathtakingly gorgeous tabletop garden that releases bright and beautiful glows that you just have to see to believe. Now, you should be aware that this LED light feature can’t be found anywhere else. Our terrarium glows nicely and will please, amaze, and be mesmerizing! You can easily control this marvellous light with the simple on/off switch on the side of the lid. Once you unpack your kit you’ll also notice a micro-USB charging cable that you can use to recharge your terrarium. One full charge brings you approx. 5 hours of glimmering satisfying light.
Here’s what’s included in the kit:
- A jar that will house your mini-ecosystem. Standing at 4-inches wide and 6-inches tall, it is wide enough for both adult and child hands to move through with ease.
- Vibrant light-up jar lid with star cutouts for air circulation. Beneath the lid is a hidden LED light, to illuminate the interior and create a magical experience.
- Micro-USB cable to recharge the lid when necessary. The light takes 2-3 hours to reach full charge and lasts for about 5 hours on one charge.
- A beautifully written instruction booklet that makes assembly simple and straightforward.
- Fine nutrient-rich vermiculite soil, so your plants grow strong, tall, and healthy.
- Bright blue sand to decorate and beautify your terrarium.
- Small white river rocks that also help you decorate and customize the interior.
- Wheatgrass and Chia seeds.
- 2 adorable figurines. A cute little bunny and a mushroom-house to transform the terrarium into something fairy-like!
- 15 fabulous removable stickers to beautify your terrarium.
- Spray bottle to efficiently water the terrarium.
- Small wooden stick to help sow the seeds. With this, you can easily push the seeds into the soil without any mess.
Introduce your child to the magical wonders of science!
What’s in your kit?
Immediately after you pop open the kit, you’ll quickly find everything you need to assemble the mini-ecosystem quickly.
This product has been evaluated by STEM.org and has been authenticated to meet the highest standards of STEM learning.
Although this is extraordinarily educational, it’s also wildly entertaining for children of all ages, which makes it an excellent gift for kids of all ages!
It’s not often that a science project can be fun and engaging, but this terrarium hits the nail on the head and fascinates children as soon as they pull it out of the box.
With the freedom to layer their rocks, sand, and soil, and customize as they please, every child will have a blast.
They’re free to really get their hands dirty. And whether they’re in groups and working in teams or deciding the work on their own, this has proven to be lots of fun no matter what.