New NOVAYARD 4 Pairs Compression Socks for Women and Men Support Graduated 15-20 mmHg, Sz L/XL!
- ✔【Medical grade gradient compression】：One package comes with 4 pairs,15-20 mmHg ,the ankle has the most compression, and the calf gradually decreases.
- ✔【Promote faster muscle recovery】:Less damage-Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid accumulation. Increase blood circulation, improve physical condition, recover faster after exercise, and reduce swelling during travel.
- ✔【The fabric area of the ankle is thicker】:Compressed braiding is more compact, reduces muscle vibration and fatigue, and prevents ankle sprains. seamless toe sewing can reduce skin friction and prevent blisters.Breathable high-performance fabric keeps your skin cool, dry and comfortable even in extreme temperature.
- ✔【Preferred by trainers】：Made from 95% Nylon and 5% Elastane, our compression socks are a perfect combination of smooth and comfortable.Whether you are an athlete, nurse, teacher, office worker, crew, pregnant woman, our socks are very suitable for you.
360 degree stretch and flexibility,Superior Material,Thin yet, lasts longer.
Our compression socks for you are designed with comfort in mind. Whether you’re looking for all-day comfort at the office, need some knee-high compression socks for your workouts or struggle from numbness in your legs and feet, our compression socks suit the needs of you.
Features & Benefits
Graduated compression technology is greatest at the ankle and decreases gradually up the leg to promote healthy circulation and keep you feeling energized.
Defined, reinforced heel pocket adds durability and stocking orientation for anatomical fit.
Roomy toe box will not compress toes and eliminates pressure and chaffing on sensitive feet.
Assistance with recovery after exercise
- Extra support for the ankle
- Prevent varicose veins
- Relief from pain due to plantar fasciitis and foot injuries
- Moisture-wicking design to keep feet dry
- Reduced risk of injury to the feet due to the socks' warming effect
- Delivering an enhanced oxygen blood flow
Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks
Nurses on Feet For long hours
Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
Long Distance Travel
Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks
Prefect for Traveling
Compression socks have graduated 15-20mmHg Compression which Improves peripheral blood flow and oxygenation to speed up recovery and banish fatigue.helps to reduce swelling and improve circulation so your limbs feel energized and you gain increased mobility.
Dryness & comfort
Special fibre gives optimum moisture control.Provides for full range of motion and joint flexibility. Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters.
Best graduated compression
You can benefit enormously from this type of built-in design because it helps to reduce swelling and improve circulation so your limbs feel energized and you gain increased mobility.