Shows very light use! Utopia Kitchen 3.2 Quart Air Fryer - Cookbook Included with 50+ Recipes - Low Fat Cooking - Black - 1300 Watts! Includes box!
Great Ratings online 4.5/5 with nearly 1500 reviews!
- 3.2 Quart Air Fryer let's you fry your favourite food without the unhealthy oils; there is a convection fan system used to circulate the air around, giving your food a crispy and healthy taste; can be used for baking items as well.
- Can cook up to 390⁰ F with a 30 minute dial timer; the fryer shuts off automatically once the frying pot is removed
- The fryer pot comes with a nonstick separable frying tray to keep the bottom of the pot clean
- The air fryer is NOT dishwasher safe; clean the pot and tray with a soft wet cloth or non-abrasive sponge after removing the tray from the pot; dry completely before placing the tray and the pot back in the air fryer
- Comes with a cookbook that contains 50+ recipes of your favourite food items; including frozen items, ready to eat items, sea food, chicken and veggies
Utopia Kitchen 3.2 Quart Air Fryer With Recipe Cookbook
Advantages of Using an Air Fryer
Why You Should Start Cooking With An Air Fryer
- Lower Calorie Count
- Easy to Use and Handle
- Low Oil Content as Compared to Deep Frying
- Easy-To-Clean and Non-Stick Basket
- Reduced Cost of Cooking
Simple and Easy to Operate
Achieve the perfect frying time with this air fryer through its temperature and timer control knob. It even features an automatic shut off function along with a ready signal which alerts you once the food is all-ready.
Switch to a Healthier Cooking With an Air Fryer
Enjoy mouth-watering fried food with ease using Utopia Kitchen’s Air Fryer. The air fryer cuts down on oil while at the same time gives you crispy food. The air fryer has a pair of convection fans embedded which helps in heating the air which helps in frying your food quickly and evenly. The frying basket has a capacity of 3 litres which makes it quite easy to fry things up for the entire family.
Why Utopia Kitchen's Air Fryer?
You can easily enjoy all of your favourite foods and snacks without adding extra calories to them by dunking them in oil for frying. Air frying is more healthier than deep frying and helps you reduce the extra cost of the cooking oil.
Care and Maintenance
- Unplug the power cord and let it cool before cleaning
- Clean the surface of the fryer drawer and tray with a sponge and mild detergent, do not use a hard wire for cleaning in order to avoid damaging the surface
- Use a wet towel to wipe the surface of the fryer, do not use corrosive liquids for cleaning, and clean right away after you finish cooking
- Do not place the power cord or the whole product directly into the water
- If you do not intend to use the air cooker for a long time, please clean it, and store it in a cool and dry place
- Rated Voltage: 120 V
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated Power: 1300 W
- Frying Capacity: 3 L
- Net Weight: 3.4 kg
- Product Size: 26.5*30.9*30.3 cm