Brand new in package! Woolzies Essential Oils Gift Set: Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Tea Tree. 10ml each, 6 Pack! Great for diffusers, dryer balls & More!
This premium selection of Woolzies Essential Oils is great for any aromatherapy lover!
100% pure oils, Fabric freshener & deodorizer, Easily dilutes with water to create natural sweet-smelling cleaning products, great to use on dryer balls, diffusers & more!
Included in the set:
Lavender: Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oil promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
- Lavender: 100% pure oil, Soothing and calming lavender scent, Fabric freshener & deodorizer, Easily dilutes with water to create natural sweet-smelling cleaning products.
Lemon: Reduce anxiety and depression, Ease morning sickness., Improve skin, Relieve pain, Improve cold symptoms, Feel energized, Treat acne, Heal wounds.
- Lemon: 100% Pure lemon scent, refreshing uplifting, great for adding to cleaning products.
Peppermint: a treatment for a variety of conditions, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), nausea, and other digestive issues, as well as the common cold & headaches, a topical application for relief from itching, muscle pain, and headache. a flavouring agent in foods and in products such as mouthwashes, a fresh, pleasing scent added to soaps and cosmetic products, do not use on children.
- Peppermint oil: 100% Pure, has a strong peppermint scent. It relieves bad breath, nasal congestion, headaches, stress and nausea.
Eucalyptus: Derived from the leaf of a tall evergreen tree, Eucalyptus oil offers many topical and aromatic benefits. Because the main chemical components of Eucalyptus oil are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, this essential oil has a soothing, cooling vapor. These effects make Eucalyptus ideal for a soothing massage. The benefits of Eucalyptus can be easily obtained through inhaling and diffusing. Aromatically, the compounds of Eucalyptus oil can promote feelings of a clear mind and relaxation. Eucalyptus oil also contains strong purifying properties that are advantageous for the skin and can be used to cleanse surfaces and the air. Due to its cleansing properties, Eucalyptus is found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Eucalyptus Citradoa: 100% Pure Revitalizing, clarifying scent
Tea Tree: Tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant, found in Australia. The oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties. A person can treat acne, athlete’s foot, contact dermatitis or head lice using tea tree oil.
- Tea tree oil 100% Pure, helps the immune system. It is used to ward infection of any kind, bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Tea tree oil should never be swallowed.
Orange: Orange Essential Oil, most commonly referred to as Sweet Orange Essential Oil, is derived from the fruits of the Citrus sinensis botanical. Conversely, Bitter Orange Essential Oil is derived from the fruits of the Citrus aurantium botanical.
- Sweet Orange:100% Pure, antibacterial, can remove harmful bacteria from food preparation surfaces
- Orange Oil’s ability to naturally enhance immunity and reduce several symptoms of numerous ailments have lent it to traditional medicinal applications for the treatment of acne, chronic stress, and other health concerns.
- Used in aromatherapy, Orange Essential Oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect that helps reduce pulse rate. It can not only create a warm environment but can also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Used topically, Orange Essential Oil is beneficial for maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Applied in a massage, Orange Essential Oil is known to increase blood flow. This is known to relieve discomforts associated with inflammation, headaches, menstruation, and low libido.
- Used medicinally, Orange Essential Oil reduces the incidents of painful and reflexive muscle contractions. It is traditionally used in massages to relieve stress, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion or improper digestion, and congestion of the nose.